We have decided to hold your case in abeyance as we develop further evidence. This means that we have not formally accepted you as a client and neither have we formally denied you as a client. There are a number of reasons why we would make this decision. They include:
- We need medical records from military service and/or thereafter;
- You have a current matter pending with the VA;
- Your case lack sufficient evidence to yield a result to you which means you may need our ongoing medical coaching services;
- You are still active-duty and are not eligible to submit a claim at this current time;
- You reside OCONUS and submitting your claim at this time will possibly do you a disservice;
- We have not received information from you needed to advance your claim i.e. retainer payment, signed agreement, and/or completed intake form.
These reasons are typical but could include other factors as well. Have questions? Use the link below to speak with technical support.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you!